Monday, July 11, 2011

New information found!!

I deleted my bio post because I have found a lot of new info that changes many things. I’ve updated the quick info post and I am currently revising the bio. Many thanks to a coworker of mine for finding a copy of the 1910 census, which answered a lot of questions and created many new ones. I’ve also found a copy of the 1880 census which gives me some info on Natalie’s parents, very interesting. The best thing is finally putting and end to the question of Natalie’s age, she was born in 1901, and her real name is Morehead, not Messner. I’m extremely happy to have this info, but I’m really more interested in the years after her retirement, 1941-1992, still too many questions that need answered, if I could only find someone alive who knew her.

No comments:

Post a Comment